Advantage Show House Factors. First of all, here are some hints. Presenting, your house, to the public, its appeal is of great importance. Even more, the first impression for the buyer is the garden — likewise, the outside appearance of your home. Hence, a pretty neat garden makes a good impression.
Similarly, exterior walls, woodwork, and gutters. Need to be in good repair. Above all, your front door – make sure visitors are welcome.
Due to, the above mentioned is just a few advantage ideas and hints. For you to take into consideration, should you decide to sell your house? Above all, take an in-depth and critical look at your home. As if you were to be the buyer. Furthermore, remember the advantage of a better appeal. The better it looks, the better the price.
Advantage show house deciding factors
The advantage of brightening the Interior
- Make it as bright and light as you can.
- Keep the house neat and uncluttered
- Freshen up the carpets, paintwork, floors, doors and replace if necessary
- Place fresh flowers in a vase
- Repair any hairline cracks, cracked windowpanes, broken light fittings, and kitchen countertops
- Keep garage tidy
- Cut back trees and creepers from in front of the windows
- Make the patio, paths and pot plant containers attractive
- On a show-day make sure the visitors can view all the outbuildings
- Make sure that taps don’t leak, that the toilet flushes and that the water pipes run free
- If you have a pool – let it sparkle and make your pool and patio areas attractive.
Finally, One of the most important things to remember, in terms of exposing / showings to the general public, is that exposure is key to selling your home. Be flexible; take advantage of having a show house whenever requested to do so by the Agent. We all realise that you have to live your life. There are times it that may not be possible. But you don’t want to risk having the buyers skip your home. Because it was supposedly too inconvenient for you, they might invariably move on to the next listing.