Agent Mountainlands Nature Reserve. Hi there, my name is Julian van der Westhuizen. First of all, I have a banking background with a sound knowledge of mortgage procedures. First Introduced into real estate during 1994. And ever since selling real estate. Hence, I regard myself as friendly, approachable and trustworthy. Also, I have a passion for being close to nature!.
Agent Mountainlands Nature Reserve
For the above reason, I sell wildlife properties — hence wildlife getaway homes are my forte. Mountainlands near Barberton is considered a unique icon. Therefore living in the wild never fades! Mountainlands Nature Reserve game to view are as follows: Red-Hartebeest, Giraffe, Zebra, Impala, Blue Wildebeest, Kudu, and Eland. Smaller game species such as red duiker, klipspringer and various small mammals are also from time to time observed. Different predators and scavengers such as Aardwolf, Leopard, jackal are also present. Ultimately in time to come, Mountainlands Nature Reserve will have all the “Big five” game except for lion. Mountainlands also allows investors to purchase one of only eighteen highly exclusive private stands. Where you can build your private game lodge or holiday home. Finally, my details are below. Thus, if you have a passion for wildlife such as I have. Then give me a call!.
Why – Mountainlands?
- First of all, experience adventure.
- Share this paradise with family and friends.
- The clear air has endless views.
- Indeed, unique African sunsets.
- Another invitation. To let go of tensions.
- Therefore become one with nature.
- Mountainlands is a gift for you to live on the wild side.
- A world-famous geology heritage.
- Hence, encompassing 18,000 hectares (44,480 acres).
- Game viewing takes place in mountainous terrain.
- Almost unparalleled opportunities.
- Purchase your piece of Africa.
- Mountainlands now finally inscribed. Into the World Heritage list in July 2018.
- Office : +27 (0) 13 741 958
- Mobile : +27 (0)83 400 8490
- Fax : None (Outdated)
- WhatsApp : +27 (0)83 400 8490