OUR CONTACT DETAILS
+27 (0) 83 400 8490
Decide when you will move.
- Don’t hesitate to contact the sellers to ensure your occupation date is approved.
- If you use a removal company, make sure they can move you on that date.
- Please get in touch with the sellers to confirm your occupation date.
- If you use a removal company, make sure they drive you on that date.
Deciding how your move will influence you.
- Cost: Weigh up the cost of using a removal company, instead of the cost of doing it yourself.
- Distance – if you’re moving far away, it might be better to leave it to the professionals.
- Time – No one needs a long, drawn-out removal.
- Timing – You must make sure whatever you decide upon, your timing is right.
- About all other parties, such as the seller, the buyer of your current home, and so on.
- Volume – The volume and size of your belongings play an essential role.
- It would help if you decided whether you use a removal company or borrow a friend’s vehicle.
How to choose a removal company.
- Speak to friends and colleagues about their moving experiences and ask for recommendations.
- Shop around.
- Make an inventory list before you start shopping around.
Ask the following questions about the removal company.
- What makes your company stand out from the rest?
- How many trucks do you have?
- Do you have sizeable trucks?
- Vehicles appointed to each move?
- What measures are put in place to protect my furniture and appliances from damage?.
- Does your price include boxes and packaging?
- Your cost, does it have insurance?
- If so, what does the insurance cover?